Wednesday, March 7, 2018

My Newfound Love For Tweeting


I have been on twitter since 2010, but only now have I actually used it to this degree. I realized that twitter is fun, giving me an opportunity to interact with people who know more than me about certain subjects. It has given me a brand new perspective on social media.

The layout of twitter has greatly improved over the years and it has made the website easier to use. I commend the twitter team on increasing the word limit on tweets. This definitely is one of the reasons why I had began to like tweeting more and more. I suddenly find myself not worrying about word counts. 

The people on twitter are great passionate people who like to learn just like me. It was all serious for me back in the day, which is probably why I never got to appreciate what twitter actually can do: that is, to learn more than to teach. And, in the past, I was teaching; however, teaching can also be learning when one is humble and is willing to admit to himself that he may not know everything. It has indeed been a humbling experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment