Monday, March 5, 2018

Movies: Red Sparrow, Death Wish, Annihilation


I saw all of these movies in the last 3 days or so and I must say that despite all the hoopla, only one movie managed to entertain me. I will let you be the guessers here on which one I like. And, many of my readers practically know what floats my boat.

I do watch a lot of movies, mostly on my spare time when I am not writing these days, and, I do seem to be doing a lot of writing these days; I hope to publish another book this year or so.

In all, I do think that it has not been a good start to movies in 2018, as the only movies out there, with an exception of the blockbuster 'The Black Panther', have simply stood out as a film that can make you go 'Wow!'

I say this in the outmost respect: much of the films I have seen are quite slow and are quite difficult to follow. A viewer should never have to say to himself, "What in the world is going on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment